Saturday, August 27, 2011

Utah State Fair


I have very good memories of the state fair, my mom would take us every year. Back in the day the first day you would be able to get in for free, but now you have to pay $5, not cool!!!
So to this day I love to go, and am sad when we miss a year. But with those prices it make it really hard to go. My sweet Husband like to make me happy by going with me, even though it is not his favorite thing to do, what can I say he loves me!!! =)So me being me search for the deals, and I found I pretty good one. It is called KSL Family Fun Day. Kids 12 & under are free ($7 value) and adults get in for kids prices $7. Pretty good right? Then if you like ride( I love them!!) you can get the All You Can Ride carnival wristband Buy 1 get 1 free, so $25 get you two of them. They also have Matinee All-You-Can-Ride Carnival Wristbands which are valid for rides from carnival opening until 5:00 pm on the day of redemption. $18
My kids just might get to ride the rides this year. We love walking around and seeing the animals, and getting free samples of a lot of yummy food!
So I am so excited to go this year, can't wait til Monday the 12th!

No comments:

Post a Comment