Friday, August 26, 2011

Who loves Zumba???


Do you love Zumba, but can't find the time or money to get to a class everyday? Well I have found the solution, (I don't know why it took me so long) YouTube. They have so many Zumba dances. So you can do one in the morning when you wake up, in the afternoon after chores, and one later in the evening. The best part is that you can pick the dance you want, to the song you want. Some Zumba dances I just love and other I don't care for to much.
I love dancing and Zumba is so fun and it is easy to catch onto, and that is saying a lot coming from me! =) So I hope you find sometime to get your groove on and lose some of that extra weight you have been wanting to get rid of!!

Here is a fun warm up,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1OwBmKIzr4

No comments:

Post a Comment